I have nine minutes to write this post.
Can anyone write a post in nine minutes? Can I? I doubt it, but I guess we’ll see.
Here’s how the weekend went down.
- Annie had a dance showcase (kinda like a practice recital)
- I brought the little kids home early-ish
- We got Pal’s on the way home, which was so right and so wrong
- Buddy had a sleepover at a friend’s house
- Blythe came downstairs early and was dancing to “Firework” in the kitchen by 6:18
- Kid birthday party for all of us at 12:30
- Took Annie to a birthday party at 3:00
- Played outside with Buddy
- Picked Annie up
- Grabbed take-and-bake pizza
- Got new Sunday School materials
- Out to grownup birthday party with MC
- Prep for Sunday School
- Feed kids
- Lunch at Tupelo Honey
- Play outside with Blythe
- Take Annie to birthday party
- Dinner with my parents
- Pick up Annie
- Sunday night back to school mayhem
That’s my nine minutes. It was a great weekend. Lots of time with friends and family. Maybe a little tiring, but good stuff overall.