I’m in the middle of the biggest season of personal growth I’ve ever experienced.
Crazy things are happening in my family and professional life.
Just to give you a glimpse of what I’m talking about:
- We brought home our fourth kid
- Stress is piling up at the office
- I turned a dream into a business
I’ll tell you more of the backstory sometime, but here’s what I’m learning:
- Action wins every time. Perfectionism, analysis and worry will steal your life. Get up and do things.
- Deep love sometimes means you do the opposite of what your mind and feelings are screaming at you to do. Deep love honors the soul.
- It takes help to get to the places worth going. Every single one of us needs friends, coaches and mentors we can lean on.
- Play to win. Don’t play to not lose.
- There are no guarantees. Waking up tomorrow isn’t even a sure thing, so give your best to the people you love and quit telling yourself there will always be tomorrow.
I’m so grateful for the last four months. Our family looks entirely different, we’re more clear than ever about our priorities, and I’m grabbing opportunities I’ve always wanted.
Growth isn’t easy, but it’s so good.